Position - Sales Coordinator
Sector – Interiors
Salary - £25,000 - £32,000 + bonus and benefits
- International interiors company
- Great opportunity for Interior Design Graduate
- Great financial package and chance to work for global brand
We are excited to be working with Lualdi UK, Lualdi are a global business specialising in the design of bespoke doors, entry solutions and furnishings for residential, business and hospitality interior settings.
The role will be working on high-profile projects across London and UK, collaborating with a growing talented team.
This role will be in a supportive capacity, assisting the team with all aspects of projects, organising samples, design documentation, liaising with clients, and general coordination of the showroom/office.
Reporting to the General Manager there is plenty of support from the head offices in Italy where there is a full Design and Production team.
The role also includes some day-to-day product sales operations, ensuring the highest quality customer care whilst consistently maintaining accurate records.
- Assisting in the coordination of the projects, from initial enquiry through installation.
- Carrying out site surveys.
- Coordinate drawings and specifications with internal and external teams.
- Putting together quotes and orders.
- Maintain ongoing communication to understand changes, design issues or time/budget constraints.
- Predominantly office based in the London Victoria showroom.
- Working Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- Some knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Confident in Mac OS, Microsoft Office 365
- Interested in design and the creative industries.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English, Italian a bonus!
This is the perfect role if you want to gain a depth of experience in the creative industry and want to work with a great established international company in the design community.
Contact: Craig Tindall
Job Reference: CMT/86241
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.