Seeking a National Account Manager to take personal responsibility for driving our new business
- To deliver new customers across Foodservice, QSR and restaurant groups
- Manage the food service wholesalers
- To be a leading voice for our Foodservice customers internally.
- Supporting the Head of Sales and working cross functionally with the wider team to help build and deliver a sustainable, customer focused strategy for food brands.
- Develop JDP and promotional activity using your budgets to develop profitable business
Ideal candidates will have Food Service background and be a National Account Manager with experience of business development. You will need to have the ability to manage both current customers whilst focusing.
The company has Instantly recognised brands that have a long heritage. They regard themselves as innovators with tradition and provide own label products. Their brands have national distribution. They strive to exceed their customers and consumers expectations alike.
- Annual 20% bonus.
- Car Allowance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
Interested? If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up-to-date CV. Due to the high number of candidates applying who have visa requirements, we would like to provide advance notice that we are currently unable to progress with any candidate who does not have a full right to work in the UK without dependant or sponsorship requirements.
Not right for you? We have a vast portfolio of clients who are always looking for new talented and passionate individuals to join their teams. Let us know what you are looking for and we can help match you with your next career move.