- A global and forward-thinking manufacturer of farming machinery with world-leading innovative technologies.
- Design and manufacture state of the art dairy technology enabling farmers around the world to run more productive, cost-efficient and profitable operations.
- With a strong focus on innovation, this business has ambitious goals to break existing productivity barriers and build a brighter future for farmers.
- Is now seeking a UK Sales Manager to join the team as they shake things up in the agriculture and dairy industry.
- As UK Sales Manager, you will design and execute the business sales strategy across the South of the UK ensuring company sales objectives are met and maintained.
- Reporting directly to the Country Manager for UK&I, you will manage your own diary and take full responsibility for all sales activity within your region (UK South).
- You will establish and maintain strong relationships with customers to ensure continuous improvement of company sales and customer service ‘best practice’.
Ideal candidate for this UK Sales Manager position:
- You will have a minimum of 2+ years sales experience and a strong knowledge/understanding of the agricultural and dairy industry.
- You will be an autonomous self-starter with a strong track record of new business and account management within the farming sector.
- Clean UK license with ability to travel within the UK.
- Attractive salary and package
- Homebased contract
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 10/16938/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.