About PDC Brands:
PDC Brands is one of the fastest growing wellness and personal care companies in the world. With a global portfolio of brands across wellness, personal care, and fragrance, our ambition is to bring premium yet accessible product experiences to daily self-care.
We are passionate about creating a workplace that is inclusive and reflects the diversity of the consumers we serve. A place everyone can be their authentic self, and where that authenticity is celebrated. By creating an environment where people from every background feel welcome and safe, we can make PDC Brands a better company – for our employees and our consumers.
We are recruiting for a Textured Hair Champion to join our passionate and high-performing Cantu team.
Cantu is the UK’s leading brand for textured hair, with an award-winning collection of haircare products carefully curated for curls, coils and waves. Developed nearly 20 years ago, Cantu is now part of PDC Brands and continues to be black-led across our teams.
We pride ourselves on our expertise, and our understanding of our community’s needs by developing ranges that cater for all textured haircare types which are trusted to work and deliver results.
We are looking for an experienced National Account Manager to drive growth in the UK market, managing our account base.
The successful candidate needs to be be a strategic thinker with the ability to analyse their accounts and build creative business plans, which will drive sales and market share in a manner that best suits both PDC and our customers.
Core requirements should include a strong background in retail account management, working with consumer goods into UK national retailers. Understanding and managing your account P&Ls is imperative. A history of using market data to make informed decisions.
Key Performance Areas:
- Drive sales to increase distribution, broaden assortment, and accelerate rate of sale within your account base.
- Manage trade marketing budget to maximise impact of our brands in store and online.
- Identify new opportunities in the existing account portfolio.
- Conduct frequent retailer meetings to build and review day to day business and present NPD projects and seasonal updates.
- Continue to build the existing strong working relationships the business has with its retailers.
- Build logical business plans with the retailers.
- Analyse business performance to identify trends at the product/brand level and develop/execute strategies to grow sales and market share.
- Manage operational and financial forecasts.
The Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2-3 Years in a National Account Manager role.
- Experience in the H&B industry is preferable.
- Experience of working with Boots or Superdrug would be a big advantage.
- Previous experience working for a textured haircare brand is desirable.
- Strong analytical capabilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Full UK driving license and ability to travel to visit customers is essential.