Field Sales Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a Business Sales Development Executive on our Ferrero Cash & Carry team!
Field Sales Solutions are a leading field marketing company. We represent the fastest growing confectionery company in the UK. Whilst you will be employed by Field Sales Solutions, you will be assigned to work for one of our largest clients Ferrero. Ferrero is a rapidly expanding FMCG that encompasses iconic brands such as Ferrero Rocher, Kinder, Nutella, Tic Tac, and Thornton’s!
In return for joining us as our Business Sales Development Executive we can offer you a competitive salary of £23,750 p.a. + Up to 11.5% Bonus + Company Car, tablet, mobile phone and additional company benefits.
Ideal Location: Basingstoke / Woking
Territory: BN1, BN2, BN14, BN23, GU12, OX2, PO3, PO15, RH1, RG2, RG24, RG30, SN2, SN5, SO50, SP2
What you will be doing as our Business Sales Development Executive?
- Your role will be focused on driving sales in Wholesalers through building best in class relationships which aid you in gaining greater visibility, display, and availability of our clients’ brand portfolio
- You will be confident in using sales data to approach key decision makers to effectively engage and influence areas such as listings and orders
- You will enjoy identifying new opportunities in depot to increase brand presence and optimise sales
- You will be responsible for growing sales of Ferrero products within your own geographical area and the depots within it
What will you need to become our Business Sales Development Executive?
- A passion for sales and an advocate of the Ferrero Brand portfolio.
- Business development skills or previous sales experience.
- Strong communication, negotiation, & time management skills.
- Ability to think strategically and analyse data.
- Proven record of demonstrating Initiative & delivering results.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen.
The tasty bit…
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this Business Sales Development Executive role also offers a variety of delicious benefits including:
- 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday with flexibility as agreed with your Line Manager
- Performance related bonus
- Company car & fuel card, tablet & mobile phone
- In-house academy, offering best in class training and support to help you reach your potential.
- Incentive programmes - including retailer discount schemes
- Health, Wellness and Financial Guidance Support
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (holiday entitlement accrues with length of service)
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving licence.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.