Digital Media Buyer 12 month FTC - Leeds
Location: Leeds, GB
Arla not only makes some of the world's most popular dairy products. We have our roots in Scandinavia and live these values in our company and through our brands. With well-known brands like Lurpak and Cravendale, we are a natural part of modern life in more than 100 countries worldwide. We are a modern dairy cooperative leading in sustainability and want to create the future of dairy. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced media buyer to join our thriving in-house team on a 12 month FTC. Whether you have experience buying online video or social campaigns, inhouse or at an agency we want to hear from you!
You will be working on a mix of the nation’s best loved brands including Lurpak, Anchor, Arla Cravendale alongside supporting launch of new innovating products and brands.
About the job
Working hybrid from our UK head office in Leeds, you will become a part of Arla’s in-house agency, and report into the local Media Buying Manager. We are a team of 20 colleagues dedicated to the creation of digital strategy across all channels and striving to lead digital media executions across the UK.
As part of the team, you will work alongside other digital media buyers and provide hands-on execution of digital campaigns.
Specifically, you will:
- Set up Social media and Online Video campaigns on a variety of platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Netflix, Youtube and ConnectedTV.
- Analyse campaign performance and recommend inflight tactical changes to maximise performance across social and programmatic channels
- Assist with data and KPI analysis
- Align with our global teams and getting inspiration from colleagues across Europe and MENA regions
- Understand our audiences and reach relevant audiences to develop optimal consumer journeys
- Research and test new media channels/platforms and formats
- Work with the team on new digital innovations
Who are you?
You have strong analytical skills and have the ability to look at campaign results and translate these to help shape future campaigns and activations. You are able to create strong relationships and grow trust from stakeholders at all levels. It is also vital that you are tenacious, with a drive to get things done.
- Have experience with planning, setting up and executing digital campaigns.
- Have an understanding of the Digital Media Buying process
- Understanding digital ad ecosystems such as google analytics, Ad Server, DSPs, etc.
- Be a team player but with the ability to work on own initiative
What do we offer?
- Flexible Working
- Opportunity for international Travel
- Summer Events
- Free Gym
- Free On-site parking (with electric charging points)
- Opportunity to buy extra holidays (in addition to standard 26 days + BHs)
- Training and development opportunities
- Most importantly… the Christmas cheese hamper!
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious inhouse digital team that is helping to shape the future of media buying and consumer engagement for Arla globally.
We are committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. You’ll join a market leader who is dedicated to producing nutritious household favourite brands whilst supporting consumer health and remaining true to our farmer owners.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. If you want a confidential chat around the role please reach out to Talent Partner Patrick Kilbride. The closing date for this role is 15th December.
We have a purpose for Good
At Arla, we strive to unlock the highest potential in each other while working together to create a sustainable future of dairy. We call it Stronger People Stronger Planet and it is deeply anchored in our organisation and founded on our commitment to respecting human rights, increasing access to healthy dairy nutrition, inspiring good food habits, and improving the environment for future generations. In order to succeed we need to hire people with a sustainable mindset. Could this be you?
BEWARE! RECRUITMENT FRAUD
It has come to our attention that there are a number of fraudulent emails and fake recruitment campaigns on the internet from people purporting to work for Arla Foods. Learn more via this link.