Senior National Account Manager – Booker & Costco
£60-70k plus 12.5% bonus, car & package
Office Based c2-3 days Central London
- Leading drinks business seeking a Senior National Account Manager – Booker & Costco
- Their hero brand holds number 1 status within their sub-category and the business has been very active in the last 24 months bringing new brands to market
- Offers power & scale of large International group, but operates as independent UK operation with agility of small business; with a committed team and a fun, family orientated and straight forward culture
- We are looking for a driven and experienced Senior National Account Manager – Booker & Costco to take ownership of these key Wholesale customers; who are massively important to this brand leader!
- You will develop data-driven Channel & Customer plans and execute strategies to drive growth at a top and bottom line level & share of wallet.
- Lead & manage the 3rd party salesforce agenda
- Drive customer preference and loyalty by partnering with new and existing customers, leading fact-based negotiations to create win-win trade terms, engaging in joint business planning, and creating efficient service agreements.
- Acting as a true brand ambassador, you will have the opportunity to work with high profile customers and build best-in-class customer relationships to develop new business opportunities!
- For this Senior National Account Manager – Booker & Costco role we are looking for a real Wholesale channel expert, able to identify opportunities and build strong customer relationships quickly
- You will have an intimate knowledge of the Wholesale and Convenience Market, its dynamics, and its key customers
- Able to demonstrate strong selling and negotiation skills with a proven track record of growing and developing an account base
- Branded FMCG background & training along with an understanding of Private Label agenda
- A team player, but able to think independently and manage time effectively
- Finally, you must have a growth mindset, real results-focus and drive to succeed in the FMCG industry, able to demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking, self-starter determination & that all important desire to deliver
Benefits & details:
- Office Based c2-3 days Central London
- Salary is pitched £60-70k (Dependant on experience) plus 12.5% bonus opportunity, car allowance, pension and healthcare
- Opportunity to be part of a fast-growing business and growth-oriented commercial team
- Commitment to training & development
Please apply, quoting reference 8/16837/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.