Are you an experienced Account Manager with a background within Retail or Marketing? We have a great job for you to join our Asda team in Leeds. Paying up to £40k per annum (depending on experience) + £5,100 Car Allowance annually, a company bonus scheme, and great benefits package including healthcare, life cover, and pension contribution.
Ideal Location: Leeds, United Kingdom, LS2
Salary: Up to £40k DOE
Working Hours: 37.5 Hours per week, Mon-Fri, 9am-17:30pm
Key Responsibilities of an Account Manager:
- To be the face of experiential and sampling within our retailer client's business, taking care of all day-to-day account management and delivering excellent service levels.
- Establish and maintain strong client relationships through regular close contact account management, which will include regular face to face/virtual meetings, telephone and email communication. You will be required to be based on the client's office on a regular basis.
- Produce and present engaging, innovative proposals that are both profitable and deliverable against the business plan, the activity planner or briefed opportunities.
- Successfully deliver client campaigns against client expectations, KRA's, target gross and net profit, right first time on time and to brief.
- Own the commercials by producing accurate and clear commercial forecasts for clients and CPM to allow for effective business planning.
- Encourage and embrace the use of technology as an enabler for better, faster processes.
- Hold all stakeholders (clients and internal) to account for actions and deadlines for the successful delivery or project plans.
What skills are we looking for?
- Retail or agency background would be ideal but not essential.
- A creative thinker who can breakdown a client brief/objective and propose brilliant solutions.
- Strong client handling skills and experience managing clients at mid-level.
- Amazing people skills with the ability to build rapport and influence internal teams as needed.
- Project management capability and experience
What's in it for you?
We recognise that people are the key to our success. That's why we heavily invest in great perks and excellent career development opportunities. Some of the key perks include:
- Up to £40,000 basic based on experience + company performance bonus.
- £5,100 Car Allowance annually
- 26 days + bank holidays (increases a day a year, capped at 31)
- Company pension scheme - 3% employer contributions
- Reward and recognition program
- Once you pass probation you will be eligible for additional company discount perks; e.g. Family Attractions, Travel etc.
CPM are an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities. We work in a cooperative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated. We believe diversity brings new thinking, which is at the heart of everything we do.