Senior National Account Manager - Asda
West London office 2 days a week
c£65k plus car allowance £9k, bonus c15% & benefits
- Leading global foods business seeking a Senior National Account Manager - Asda
- Have a strong portfolio of bold brands with a reputation for relentlessly innovating and inspiring consumers brand experiences
- Offer flexible and highly collaborative employee-focused work culture
- Real career employer offering Equal Employment opportunities
- We are looking for a SNAM to manage Asda across an important portfolio of big food brands
- You’ll have full responsibility for leading the interface with Asda. So being able to maintain a deep understanding of the retailer, their shoppers and strategy will be key to align for growth opportunities.
- Building on a solid platform and relationships, they are now looking for a dynamic SNAM to play a pivotal role in achieving growth plans and to strategically develop the relationship further.
- You’ll get by now, this is a key appointment and we need someone with a proven track record of delivery at Grocery Account Management; within a branded foods or drink business.
- The only other consideration would be Retail Buyers looking to switch supplier side.
- The portfolio comes with a degree of complexity (multi-brands, skus, promos, etc); so, individuals must have a strong analytical understanding, commercial modelling skills and have experience of leading sustainable change within teams or companies.
- Naturally, this is a demanding role which will require drive, ambition, enthusiasm and creativity, combined with a high level of technical skills such as selling, negotiation, forecasting and commercial acumen.
Benefits & details:
- Salary is up to £65k (dependent on experience) plus £9k car allowance, c15% bonus opportunity, pension and private medical.
- A progressive and flexible working culture; office expectations c2 days a week with the rest WFH or in customer
- Office is based West London
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/16780/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.