International Sales Executive
West London office 2-3 days a week
Up to £29k plus bonus & benefits
- Leading global foods business seeking an International Sales Executive
- Major 'career employer' status
- Supplier of iconic food goods worldwide
- Strong values, people-focused, and flexibility (West London base, 2-3 days in the office)
- Equal Employment Opportunity advocates
- Flexible, collaborative, and employee-focused work culture
- We are looking for an International Sales Executive to support the International Sales teams across some key Northern European Markets
- We're seeking a go-getter to be a Distributor Partner acting as the key point of contact for any Trade Marketing, Customer Service or Order queries.
- Drive sales plans in collaboration with key market contacts.
- Assist in forecasting, monthly Demand Planning, and Budget tracking.
- Manage In Market reports for actionable insights.
- Oversee International Agreements admin and masterdata/product information management.
- A career enthusiast in a multinational environment.
- Sales experience in a Management or Support capacity.
- Data-savvy with a strong grasp of Excel and commercial data.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong commitment, flexibility, and adept at handling complex issues.
Benefits & details:
- Salary is up to £29k plus c6% bonus opportunity, pension and private medical.
- A progressive and flexible working culture; office expectations c2-3 days a week with the rest WFH or in customer.
- Office is based West London
So, are you ready to elevate your career with a global giant? Seize the opportunity now!
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/16932/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.