National Account Executive – Tesco & Waitrose
Category Leading Food Manufacturer
Field based - 2/3 days p/month in H/O
Package: Up to £40k + package.
- Now arguably one of the most innovative food manufacturers in the industry, investing for a sustainable future
- They have been at the forefront of innovation and have been responsible for some of the most unique NPD of the food industry in recent years
- They have won numerous awards and now due to continued growth and progression they are recruiting a rare opportunity for a National Account Executive – Tesco & Waitrose to progress their career in this exciting environment.
- As National Account Executive you will take responsibility for the day-to-day management of Tesco & Waitrose – two very large £multi-million relationships
- You will be responsible for helping shape and deliver successful JBPs and Promotional Strategies as well as managing account budgets and investment.
- You will take ownership of some P&L accountability to deliver an innovative pipeline of products and in return, be given the opportunity to progress your career in one of the most exciting brands in the industry.
- You will be on the upward curve of your FMCG Sales career and be able to demonstrate a track record of success within your account base;
- You will be highly commercial, great relationship builder and results focussed.
- You will happy to travel to site and customers on a regular basis
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 7/16856/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.