Full Time, Permanent
Salary: up to £25,000 per annum + up to 15% bonus + Company car
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: Manchester, Leeds, Blackpool, Sheffield & surrounding area
Working for Powerforce as a Lenovo and Motorola Retail Regional Sales Trainer you will deliver interactive learner led training to retail staff within your region face to face and via remote virtual training sessions. Additionally you will maintain store standards across stores, merchandise, and ensure products are compliant on both the Lenovo & Motorola brands.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide interactive learner led training both face-to-face and via virtual training sessions for stores within the defined region.
- Be an ‘Expert’ ensuring you not only have an expert knowledge of Lenovo & Motorola products but understand the category & market to enable training to be benefit led and teach retail staff to match products to customer’s needs.
- Motivating & engaging retail colleagues with the Lenovo & Motorola brands and products with the objective of securing positive recommendation of our range and increased sales.
- Coverage of retail outlets and regional contacts at an agreed frequency
- Maximising awareness of the Lenovo & Motorola brands & products
- Maximising in store availability and visibility through merchandising.
- Ensuring that Lenovo & Motorola products are compliant with the correct point of sale and in the correct position/fixtures
- Support on Lenovo & Motorola events both to the trade and customers
You will have:
- Held a full manual driving licence for at least 12 months
- A strong passion for technology and training
- Experience in retail and training
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities - we've had 10 internal promotions within the team, and 4 of our team have moved into careers with our client Lenovo directly!
- A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded
- Benefits include: enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity, maternity & adoption leave + Perkbox and Taste Card
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.