Haddenham, Buckinghamshire, UK
As part of the EMEA Consumer Supply Chain Team, the UK Demand Planner will be in charge to produce the best sales demand signal in strong collaboration with key business partners such as Sales, Marketing, Finance. By leading the local S&OP this role is instrumental to drive the performance of our Supply Chain.
- Coordinate the Sales and Operation Planning (S&OP) process at the country level in strong connection with Sales and Marketing to get to the most accurate consensus sales forecast.
- Historical sales performance is analysed, assessing demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
- Collect cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine review the forecast model to reflect agreed sales and marketing assumptions.
- Implement changes to represent sales forecast agreed for future periods.
- Drives sales forecast accuracy to hit monthly and annual targets
- Maintain and communicate Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): Forecast Accuracy, BIAS, SKU count, new product development (NPD)
- Be the main interface between Commercial & Marketing and Supply chain & Production.
- Communicate sensible changes in forecast.
- Provide information to coordinate with the planning functions review the sales forecasts as well as the risks and opportunities to senior management.
- In charge the budget process with Finance.
- Demand planning systems and tools, including master data are adequately maintained.
- Previous experiences in FMCG Supply Chain.
- Strong analytical & decision making.
- APICS Certification & Knowledge of SAP/APO preferred.
- Ability to synthesize information and present logical recommendations.
- Experienced with Excel and Power BI.
- Good influencing and negotiation skills with internal customers / suppliers.
- Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of business affecting the forecast process.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills.
At McCormick, we bring our passion for flavor to work each day. We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, our communities and our planet. Join us on our quest to make every meal and moment better.
Founded in Baltimore, MD in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With over 14,000 employees around the world and more than $6 Billion in annual sales., the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures, food service businesses and consumers.
While our global headquarters are in the Baltimore, Maryland, USA area, McCormick operates and serves customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and 135 markets in Asia-Pacific, China, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and the Americas, including North, South and Central America with recognized brands including Schwartz
At McCormick, we have over a 100-year legacy based on our “Power of People” principle. This principle fosters an unusually dedicated workforce requiring a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
Agencies: McCormick as needed will work with external recruitment vendors through our Agency Portal. Unless previously contacted, McCormick does not accept unsolicited resumes from external recruiting agencies.
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy/ies.