A European manufacturer of highly innovative, award winning traditional Espresso coffee machines featuring the most advanced technology. Already with a prominent global presence, 2023 saw this high end brand successfully break into the UK market.
- A rare and exciting opportunity to be involved in the UK launch for this already globally successful world class manufacturer, selling some of the best equipment on the market.
- Working as a Sales Manager/Senior BDM and reporting into the Sales Director, you will be based from home but cover the entire London area; overseeing the sales team, establishing new leads, representing the brand at exhibitions, managing a sales pipeline and assisting with the above mentioned UK launch.
- You will also have the opportunity to travel to coffee shows all around the world!
Duties Will Be The Varied and Will Include:
- Managing the sales team, ensuring they are fully supported and on – track with targets and sales pipeline
- Identifying and generating new leads through various channels including cold calling, networking and online research
- Showcasing the brand’s coffee machines at exhibitions, trade shows and other industry events
- Building and maintaining relationships with potential clients, understanding their needs and providing tailored solutions
- Managing relationships with key and national accounts
- Collaborating with the marketing team to develop and implement strategies to increase brand awareness and generate leads
- Assisting in the UK launch involving market research, competitor analysis and identifying potential partnerships
In order to be considered for the position of Sales Manager/Senior BDM, you must possess the following:
- A genuine passion for coffee and a strong desire to learn about machinery and technicalities
- Proven experience in business development and sales at a senior level
- Effective and professional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Happy to manage a sales team and support with development and achieving targets and goals
- A willingness to travel both within the UK and around the world
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM software
- A salary of up £50,000 p.a + commission
- Fully expensed company car
- 25 days holiday
- Death in Service benefit
- Learning and development opportunities
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.