Are you London based and considering new roles in Sales? Do you some commercial experience in FMCG and want to develop your career?
With multiple awards won, an established and growing range of high-quality products across all the major mults and a blue-chip backing they are arguably best placed in the market to make a genuine positive impact to the plant-based market. They are a humble and authentic business and encourage a no room for ego rule! They encourage you to find your voice and bring new ideas to the table.
Take yourself on a journey and create history! Put in the hard work and believe in the brand, the business will take care of the rest.
I’m on the hunt for a high energy, super ambitious, resilient individual full of personality with at least a years sales FMCG experience to join their already established sales team as their new Commercial Executive! You’ll be reporting into a Commercial Director with loads of SME and Blue Chip brand experience and working closely with them to not only grow sales but also to develop your career and skillset. It’s important you have experience in FMCG as you will be out on the road selling a number of days a week strengthening the brand across Foodservice & Retail, the rest of your time will be managing Wholesale & Convenience accounts at with full P&L including NPD sell ins, planning promotions, negotiating on JBPs and reporting regular data reports.
Commercial Executive main responsibilities include –
- Account Management – Wholesale & Convenience accounts with full P&L.
- New business – identifying commercial opportunities across OOH.
- Field sales – strengthening existing field sales relationships.
- Execute NPD and promotional plans ensuring forecast accuracy.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on developing and executing NPD.
- Live and breathe the brand purpose!
You will be/have –
- One years FMCG sales experience – Foodservice is desirable.
- High energy, positive, super ambitious and a glass half full kind of person.
- Numerically strong and confidence on influencing change.
- Commutable into London on the regular.
- Personality and lots of it!
This business believes in potential, they invest heavily in recruiting then nurturing careers into something special. They believe that food can be made better, and their mission purpose will revolutionize the category!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.