Are you looking for a tasty challenge? Are you wanting to work in an SME where business is booming? Look no further… Trust me this is a rare one and one you won’t want to glance over!
With their mouth-watering products (quite literally) being somewhat of a taste sensation, what is not to love about the sound of this business, as well as the significant growth opportunity on offer…?
Signature Career Management have partnered with an exciting scale up brand who have seen significant growth over the past few years and whipped up a media frenzy! They’re central London based and looking to appoint a Senior National Account manager (Grocery) to facilitate further growth and looking for someone to come in and take this growth opportunity in their stride!
This role offers autonomy of the Grocery accounts, looking for somebody commercially astute to grow and maintain these accounts and with some extraordinarily exciting NPD on the horizon, you need to be capable of a couple of things;
1. Win new listings driving growth through NPD, distribution and ROS
2. Deliver the commercial rigor to optimize promotional plans and JBPs driving effectiveness of existing listings
You’ll find a scale up SME who have gone through a couple of phases of growth now and embarking on a new challenge of putting in more structure and process as they scale.
This FMCG brand need somebody who resides within the London/ South East region as you must be commutable to central London 2-3 days per week, with the successful candidate being a team player, proactive, inquisitive and able to taking creative responsibility in commercially driving forward your customers. With the office being dog-friendly, a love for dogs is also key!
Key responsibilities include:
- Top 4 Grocery Account Management (Mults & Convenience)
- Engaging with retailers with JBPs working with two very different accounts offering two very different challenges and opportunities
- Optimising existing promotional plans and JBPs applying commercial rigor
- Increasing rate of sale landing NPD!
The successful candidate will hold the following experience/ attributes:
- 4+ years FMCG sales experience (preferable gained with blue-chip and scale up brands)
- Grocery Retail account management
- Self-starter, driven and ambitious character
- Inquisitive, team player and results focused
Sound like a mouth-watering opportunity? Trust me, this is unique, not one of the usual suspects and a dream to be a part of! Apply now to find out more detail!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.