Are you a motivated and confident individual who has knowledge of the out-of-home (OOH) sector within FMCG, who is aspiring to take the next step of their career within sales in becoming a business development executive?
Signature Career Management have now partnered with an exciting and emerging snack brand who are looking for talent within the OOH sector to aid grow and develop this SME business even further. Their products are crunchy, delicious and filled with flavour whilst being considered a healthier snack because of their plant-based approach. The business is growing towards becoming a ‘mainstream brand’ and it will be your responsibility to push the OOH sector within food service, building relationships with customers and launching more products into the channel
The opportunity is based in Central London, and you must reside within the London-region to be considered.
- P&L responsibility for the regional wholesalers
- Field sales & sampling the products to potential new customers
- Growing the OOH sector, particularly within food-service
- Working closely with the head of OOH, to learn and develop
- Exploring the route-to-market
- Build and develop relationships with wholesalers and end users
To be successful you must be motivated and ambitious to take your career within sales to the next level! The role includes 2 days in office (central London), with 3 days out on the road. The ideal candidate will have…
- Relevant FMCG OOH selling experience
- Willing to learn, grow and develop (growth mindset!)
- Down to earth characteristics
- Confidence in talking/dealing with a variety of people/customers
- Resilience & ambition!
Sound like a mouth-watering opportunity? Apply now!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.