The company are a market leading organisation within the Building Products sector, that are looking to strengthen their senior management team with the key recruitment of a Sales Director.
The organisation has been expanding and are constantly looking for new business opportunities. It is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company who want their employees to grow and develop along with the company.
About the role
This role is critical to the sustainable growth and ultimate success of the business within the next decade and key points are;
Main Duties and Tasks
- Team Leadership – Focus on leading a quickly developing team, coaching individuals to achieve their full potential.
- Set objectives and targets and provide regular feedback on performance, dealing objectively with underperformance.
- To coach and development existing sales professionals as well as recruiting new sales managers and sales professionals.
- Planning – Based on discussions with customers, work with the Managing Director and the sales team to establish trading plans and forecasts to achieve revenue and profit targets in-line with broader business expectations.
- Market Analysis and Research – Undertake analysis and support company research to better understand the markets we operate in.
- Monitor competitor activity. As required present findings to colleagues and customers.
- To develop a long-term strategy for the company with the 3 main routes to market, Commercial, Retail and Merchant sectors.
- Build strong personal relationships with Key Accounts.
- Work with Head of Product to build a range of products that best meets the customers' needs.
About the individual
The Ideal candidate will have experience managing a large sales team of External and internal sales professionals, having trained, developed, and recruited those individuals and has delivered a strategic Sales and Marketing plan within an organisation.
Ideally you will have experience of selling products to the Independent Retailers and the Commercial sector (Specifiers and Designers) within the Building Products sector.
You will Ideally be currently working within the Building Products & DIY sector or within a related sector (Furniture, Fabrics, Wallcoverings, Flooring or Lighting).
Basic dependant on experience, Bonus, Great Benefits and Car.
In the first instance please forward your CV to Russell Cripps email@example.com
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.