The Shopper Marketing Manager will develop, orchestrate, implement and activate integrated Channel Marketing Plans to improve brand health, consideration, preference and purchase intention for core products in the UK & Ireland markets.Client Details
A global powerhouse in the Consumer Goods category and winners of the WHICH awards for best brand consecutively.Description
- Working alongside the Sales Teams building plans for a number of key customers/channels to deliver the commercial and brand targets.
- Maintain a good understanding and record of the objectives, strategies and key areas of focus for all accounts.
- Update the rest of the business on key account initiatives and strategies.
- Develop consumer ATL/TTL market campaigns and collateral setting the tonality & messaging for the UK & Ireland.
- Develop and implement key Sales Drivers which optimise the performance of the business in each account e.g. sell in decks, sales out initiative's, in-store visibility reflects global guidelines, staff incentives, engagement programmes and co-op investment.
- Ensure consistent, high quality and timely communication is managed between the company and each key account.
- Identify key stakeholders and build positive relationships.
- Maintain a good understanding of roles, responsibilities and key contacts within each account and know how all account contacts interact and how decisions are made.
- Manage multiple agency relationships to deliver the most effective creative campaigns.
- Work closely wit the research and insights team to maintain a high level of understanding of the market, its key trends, performance vs our competition and the performance of each key account.
- Monitor performance impact of all key initiatives and evaluate all major activity to ensure that the business understands effectiveness, ROI and efficiency of all investment.
- Responsible for all admin related to account specific spend and investment from the Marketing budget are processed in a timely manner.
- As the Shopper Marketing Manager you will produce relevant reports to keep the wider marketing and sales team up to date.
- Working as a Shopper Marketing Manager / Trade Marketing Manager prior is essential.
- Knowledge of working in a Consumer Marketing related environment.
- Working with, or for Consumer Electronics retailers/eTailers.
- Be an expert across a variety of marketing or integrated communications channels, including Online and Offline disciplines.
- An understanding of key marketing fundamental concepts - brand value, positioning, consumer insight, sales out vs sales in focus.
- Execution excellence, budget management and high implementation standards.
- Strong presenter, able to present the Consumer Marketing plans internally with confidence.
- Salary £50,000 (inclusive of a £5,000 Car Allowance).
- Bonus Scheme.
- 9% Employer Contribution into your Pension.
- Life Assurance.
- Private Health care (including optical & dental) for you and your family.
- 25 Day's Annual Leave (+ Public Holidays).
- Staff Discount.
- Subsidised Cafeteria.
- Based in Surrey.