The key responsibility is to support to the Brand Marketing director & founder to deliver a brand strategy for growth within the beauty industry.Client Details
London-born independent luxury makeup brand built on the foundation of less is more when it comes to our daily make-up routines.
Offering a high-performing and thoughtfully crafted line of complexion, eye and lip products,Offering universally flattering shades enriched with long-lasting, high-performance formulas the brand have developed a highly curated edit of key makeup essentials designed for modern life.
The brand has experienced incredible growth and has quickly become a preferred choice of luxury brands and celebrity ambassadors. Description
- To help implement the brand marketing plans, by supporting the Brand marketing Director
- Collaborate to create product concepts based on consumer and market insights
- Manage implementation of all branding and Comms
- Bring in depth consumer understanding to develop and implement consumer led NPD and communication program
- Be a consumer and market expert working to build strong activation plans
- Support on trade meetings with retail customers to align on mutually beneficial growth strategies and plan
- To support key retailer activities, communicating with all stakeholders involved, and creating post-activity reports.
- Provide analysis and reporting of business performance data and competitor tracking
- Understand the media market and media plan
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work across different projects and prioritise their workload
- Team player, who is flexible and will hit the ground running
- Autonomy and growth opportunities
- Great exposure and opportunity to work with founders
- Discount & free products!
- Hybrid working