Are you looking for your next exciting Category opportunity?
Signature Career Management is partnered with a North-West-based FMCG Brand with a strong heritage and is seen very much as a leader in their field. A company who are proud of the culture they’ve created, built on their values of integrity, trust, respect, challenge and excellence.
As Senior Category Manager, you will work to build strong lasting relationships with customers and strive to be tenacious and optimistic whilst delivering a strong understanding of data & insights having a significant impact on the business.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to be part of an ongoing journey of success. The successful candidate will have a mix of experience across multiple data sets, with an FMCG background.
- Proactively seek to build and strengthen relationships
- Experienced in working cross-functionally in support of wider commercial teams
- Working to optimise the range delivering best-in-class category management driving growth and providing insights
- Leading on long – term category planning internally and externally
- Working with customers to identify and address issues and opportunities
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a resilient character
- Have deep analytical skills and data understanding
- Strong in IT including Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent understanding of space planning software
- Confidently able to present to external & internal stakeholders
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role. Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.