Field Sales Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join us as a Retail Sales Development Manager!
This is your opportunity to work for Field Sales Solutions, a leading field marketing company. We represent the fastest growing confectionery company within the UK – Ferrero!
Whilst you will be employed by Field Sales Solutions, you will be assigned to work for one of our largest clients, Ferrero. Ferrero is a rapidly expanding FMCG Company that encompasses iconic brands such as Ferrero Rocher, Kinder, Nutella, Tic Tac, Thornton's, Fox’s & Burton's biscuits!
In return for joining us as our Retail Sales Development Manager we can offer you a competitive salary of £24,000 p.a. with the potential to earn up to 11.5% annual bonus (OTE £26,280) + Company Car & Fuel Card
Ideal Location: York S.W. / Escrick / Four Lane Ends / Tadcaster
Territory covering: DN14, HU15, HU17, LS24, YO8, YO17, YO24, YO30, YO31, YO32, YO42, YO43
What you will be doing as our Retail Sales Development Manager?
- Your role will be focused on driving sales in Grocery stores (Tesco / Sainsbury’s / ASDA / Morrisons) through building best in class relationships which aid you in gaining greater visibility, display, and availability of our clients’ brand portfolio….
Quite simply, your purpose and vision are to drive sales and generate Return on Investment.
- You will be confident in using sales data to approach key decision makers to effectively engage and influence.
- You will enjoy identifying new opportunities in store to increase brand presence and optimise sales.
- You will be responsible for your own geographical area and the stores within it.
What will you need to become our Retail Sales Development Manager?
- An ambitious nature with the drive to achieve and exceed targets.
- Excellent at building relationships & negotiating.
- Self-motivation, with the ability to work autonomously, using your time effectively and planning efficiently.
- A passion for sales and a true advocate of our client’s brand portfolio.
- A full clean UK driving licence.
The tasty bit…
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this Retail Sales Development Manager role also offers a variety of delicious benefits including:
- 40 hours per week – Monday to Friday with flexibility as agreed with your Line Manager
- Performance related bonus
- Company car & fuel card, tablet & mobile phone
- In-house academy, offering best in class training and support to help you reach your potential.
- Incentive programmes - including retailer discount schemes
- Health, Wellness and Financial Guidance Support
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (holiday entitlement accrues with length of service)
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving licence.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.