Field Sales Solutions has an exciting opportunity for you to join them as a Business Development Executive!
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a contract that started almost 2 years ago as a 3 month trial and has grown in both contract length and the size of the team on the back of great success in store.
Our role is to provide PROUD, engaged, and capable field representatives, trained, and empowered with clear objectives, actionable insights, and effective technology, to achieve measurable success for our valued clients.
We have a new and exciting opportunity as a Business Development Executive in the Key Account Retail Channel, representing Imperial Brands, one of the world’s leading tobacco and next generation product companies.
INITIAL 10 MONTH - FIXED TERM CONTRACT (with potential to extend)
Salary: £30,900 OTE – (£25,750 + KPI related bonus 20%) + Company Car
Ideal Location: Mansfield / Alfreton / Ollerton / Holmewood and surrounding area
Territory Covering: DN11, LN1, LN2, LN5, LN6, NG17, NG18, NG19, NG21, NG22, NG23, NG24, S7, S8, S11, S12, S13, S14, S20, S25, S26, S60, S65, S66
What will you be doing as our Business Development Executive?
- You will be at the forefront of our business, working with around 200* major grocery and convenience retail stores. We will be looking for you to deliver against defined performance related targets including distribution, availability, merchandising and coverage targets as well as driving advocacy for our brands and executing our trade activities.
- We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can provide a fresh, innovative & informed approach. Your passion and commitment to delivering a great experience to your retailers, your ability to learn quickly and share your insights will ensure that we achieve our goals.
- As part of this role, you will be responsible for gathering key data on distribution of core brands, gaining an understanding of why product isn’t available and rectifying these issues where possible.
- Take Ownership of your territory and be the personable & professional face of the brand.
- Be Upstanding in recording accurate data and sharing best practice.
- Be a determined, diligent, and personable representative of our nationally recognised partner.
What will you need to succeed as our Business Development Executive?
- A flexible approach & willingness to learn.
- Tenacity and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- An in-depth understanding of retail is desirable, preferably with a strong tobacco industry/FMCG company background
- Results focused.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent time management.
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this Business Development Executive role also offers a variety of benefits including:
- Best in class training and support to ensure you reach your full potential
- Performance related bonus
- Holiday accrual with length of service
- Company Car
This is a 10 month fixed-term contract with potential to extend
Note: you must have full UK driving licence to be considered for this role.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
Live our company values:
- Partnership - We are transparent, open, and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
- Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
- Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
- Upstanding – We are honest, reliable, and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
- Determined – we know that success requires perseverance, and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions.