PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Doritos, Pipers and Monster Munch, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers around the world more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories. The company generated $86 billion in net revenue in 2022. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and in 2023 have been awarded the Times Top 50 Employers for Gender Equality (formerly Times Top 50 Employers for Women) for the 18th year in a row and Top Employer for the 12th year in a row.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability at the centre of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to manage their own territory looking after a customer base of around 110 independent retail stores. Visiting around 10 - 15 stores per day, You will be out on the road working independently all of the time so you will need to be self-motivated with great time management skills. You will also be part of a field base team of around 14 who all work and you will benefit from a great network of daily support.
We understand that each of our customers is unique so you will be using both your sales expertise and your ability to build relationships to make recommendations on what products they should stock, inform them of new and exciting campaigns they can expect to see from us and generally make sure that all our brands are being represented in the best viable way they can be.
Working with leading brands like Walkers and Quaker Oats this role can be challenging, but rewarding too - you will bring the sales skills, enthusiasm and we will provide the world class induction involving a mixture of classroom and on the job training.
What you will get up to:
- Be the main point of contact for your assigned customers.
- Full journey planning for retail visits in your territory.
- Cash & Carry visit to collect stock, managing in-store volume, distribution, fixture visibility, promotional execution and secondary displays within your customer base.
- Building relationships at store level to help deliver our National Account Team's strategic agenda.
- Maintaining a safe work environment.
- Full, manual, UK driving licence.
- Selling skills (desirable).
- Basic I.T. skills (desirable).
- Effective communication and relationship building skills.
- Experience of working to targets.
- A "can-do" attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond.
- Perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals.
- Responsible and ethical behaviour towards customers, suppliers, and others in the organisation.
- Independent and pro-active individual who can work with minimal supervision.
Salary & Benefits:
- Business car.
- Company mobile.
- Flexible benefits package (25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell more, company pension, discounted private health care).
Opportunities: We are committed to learning and development opportunities to create a culture of lifelong learning.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus, car allowance, critical Illness cover, flexible working, discounted gym membership, company pension plus so much more.
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of executive team having been promoted organically, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning. Career progression is incredibly important to us and we provide great opportunities to grow a long term career.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, disability or race including; color, nationality, ethnic or national origin.