Key Account Manager – Out of Home (North)
£ Competitive + Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits
The Brand: The Original Adult Soft Drink
It takes a minimum of 7-Days to Botanically Brew our drinks - Botanical Brewing elevates the end product in quality and taste-experience
Our Master Brewer, Paddy, makes our ‘Flavours’ in-house at Fearless House, our HQ in Hexham.
Product portfolio: Premium drinks brand with a portfolio across premium, Adult Soft Drinks, Mixers, Tonics & Functional Health with formats for all occasions
History: The business is still in the Fentimans family and is owned by the Great Grandson of Thomas Fentiman, Eldon Robson – Botanically Brewed since 1905.
As Key Account Manager for Out of Home (North) you will be tasked with growing existing business within a core set of key On-Trade and Foodservice customers as well as developing new business within your territory.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- GROW a specific set of existing Out of Home customers.
- These accounts will be based in the On Trade, Travel & Leisure, or Workplace.
- Win the Hearts & Minds of your customers always. Create annual Joint Business Plans with all your customers.
- Forecast your own volume, revenue & investment in line with company framework.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Route To Market Sales Managers.
- Understand and influence forecasting where possible.
- Attend Tradeshows & events where appropriate
- Adopt a category approach to selling.
- Understand category and competitor set to improve sector knowledge.
- Work with On-Trade Marketing team to plan and implement activity across all relevant partners to align with JBP annual marketing activations
- Individuals with experience managing or coordinating international markets within the broader FMCG channels are strongly considered to apply.
- Experience solely in the drinks industry is not essential.
- An understanding of the inner workings of the distribution/wholesale channels for Europe is preferred as well as being a tenacious and hungry ethos
- Strategic Thinking
- Structured JBPs
- Strong commercial accumen
- Competent on Excel/PowerPoint
- Strong problem solver
- Team working and collaboration
- Technical mastery
- Drive for results
Creating Flavour filled Moments
We are agile and embrace change
We dream big and are not afraid to fail
We strive to be the best at what we do
We trust our people to do the right thing
We work together to achieve our goals
All applications will be managed by Wes Ferguson at our recruitment partner Seven Search & Selection.