An exciting opportunity for an Interim Shopper Marketing Manager
has arisen in the Berkshire area, where the successful candidate will support in driving and delivering the UK action retail plan for a leading FMCG business. This role will benefit from hybrid working and the successful candidate will join for between 3 and 6 months. Client Details
A leading FMCG business based in Berkshire. Description
The successful Interim Shopper Marketing Manager
will be responsible for;
· Deliver differentiated shopper activation plans for priority retailers
· Working with the sales team to understand retailer objectives and deliver best-in class activation.
· Managing and tracking your customers A&P or Trade spend shopper budgets.
· Measuring and evaluating all customer activation spend, ensuring positive ROI.
· Working with shopper and customer agencies to deliver best in class execution of
shopper activation. Profile
The successful Interim Shopper Marketing Manager will have the following expertise;
· FMCG market knowledge and the ability to identify insights across multiple data sources
· Strong internal and external networker, with excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships.
· Good excel and PowerPoint skills
· Strength in project management. Job Offer
An exciting opportunity with a leading FMCG business.