Looking for a new sales opportunity in the world of food and drink but fancy a change from the everyday and usual suspects? This is an organization that works hand in hand with food and drink manufacturers creating long-term partnerships that deliver something that they can’t!
Based in the South East, this is a business that innovates. They do things differently from the competition and have bridged a gap in the industry that only really they, can fulfil, certainly when it comes to quality and doing a job properly! They’re a ‘rare gem’ in their field and stand out from the crowd in so many ways making these guys an incredibly exciting company to be a part of. They’re on a mission to drive brand awareness realise growth for their FMCG partners and have developed a culture which is results orientated, driven and very much all about team.
Their strategic and creative approach to business is reflected in the experiences they provide with their value proposition made up of data, reporting, insights and delivering brand awareness in the perfect environment! They’re a small, yet perfectly formed team and growing at pace. You’ll therefore find autonomy to deliver and be creative with the accountability to take ownership of your results.
How will you add value to the business?
You will work closely with the Head of Brand partnerships to develop businesses with amazing FMCG brands that are looking to drive brand awareness. You will need to build relationships, and strategically approach brands, ‘delighting and surprising’ with what your innovative campaigns can deliver.
- Identify new opportunities with FMCG businesses developing relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Work with campaign teams to onboard new clients to ensure they have a great experience and floorless process.
- Present proposals and business cases to potential clients to highlight why and how the service will add value to the brand go-to-market strategy.
- Manage your own prospects and move them through the buying journey.
- Experience/ Deep knowledge and understanding of the FMCG industry.
- Confident, self-starter, driven and passionate about sales & business development.
- Track record in business development and /or sales within agency, publishing, events or FMCG businesses.
- Strong communication, commercial acumen and adaptability/resilience.
The perfect candidate will have a passion for sales and business development, love building relationships, have a strategic mindset and thrive in a commission environment.
- Base, Commission, long-term options, health, and pension
- Amazing office environment, great high-performing team and company culture
- Location in the South East with one of THE BEST views around – you couldn’t ask for a more perfect location!
- Recently expanded in the US, growing business with ambitious plans.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.