Key Account Manager – HoReCa (Coffee)
Field Based – London
- A premium coffee business with a globally recognisable brand
- Passionate, family owned and on an awesome growth journey
- Pioneers of sustainable and ethical business, not because its fashionable but because its RIGHT!
- Are the most ethical global manufacturer in their category
- Hiring a new Key Account Manager in London to specialise in HoReCa and Casual Dining
- They have made huge inroads to the UK market since launch and want to continue this success
- Due to sustained growth in the Out of Home channel, they are looking to recruit a new Key Account Manager in London
- Your customer base will include Premium HORECA customers, skewing toward Casual Dining and Mainstream Premium Restaurants
- As Key Account Manager you will be required to manage commercial agreements with key groups in and around London
- You will actively prospect for new business with regional and national groups based in and around the Capital
- You will have experience as a Key Account Manager, dealing with head office commercial agreements for multi-site operators
- A strong understanding of the HoReCa channel, ideally with knowledge of the Casual Dining customer set
- Strong communicational skills
- Autonomous, self-starter with a focus on results and customers
- A passion for premium brands, particularly coffee!
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 20/16922/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.