National Account Manager - Foodservice Manufacturer
REWARDS: Competitive Basic plus Bonus, Company Car, Pension, Laptop, Mobile
LOCATION: Nationwide close to motorway network
We are a major European food producer specialising in dairy products to both retail and the foodservice channel. We produce a strong portfolio of dairy products which can be found in over eighty countries globally. Our company is highly respected for the quality of our products, and we are found within the range of almost all Foodservice wholesalers across the UK.
The versatility of our products means that within Foodservice we can provide solutions across the industry and our clients include both national chains and independent outlets across areas including Hotels, Education, Healthcare, Restaurants, QSR, Leisure and Contract Catering. We have experienced notable growth across the business in 2023 and are now looking to add a National Account Manager to our team ready for 2024.
This role is a work from home National Account position with regular travel across the UK. You will be responsible for the management and development of a significant portfolio of leading foodservice wholesale accounts. You will lead on major contract negotiations at senior buyer/director level, and you will provide support to your national accounts with their significant end user customers. You will also be adept at rolling out National account plans to regional teams.
We are looking to speak with candidates who are experienced National Account Managers with experience of either working for a Food or Non Food manufacturer that is focused on wholesale business, or alternatively currently a NAM within the foodservice wholesale sector.
- Candidates must have experience of dealing at head office buyer or category director level.
- Experience of managing any of Bidfood, Brakes, Holdsworth, Bestway, Costco, JJ’s and other similar wholesale partners is sought.
- Candidates will have experience of not only head office negotiation and joint business plans, but they will have experience of national account end user experience also.
- Candidates must have experience of understanding customer data and market information, to develop strategies and profitably grow the trading agreement.
- Knowledge of branded and white label advantageous.
- Candidates will have experience of negotiating terms, promotional plans and budgets, rebates cascading plans down to regional teams. It is advantageous if you are a passionate foodie.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org