- Has quickly become one of the leaders in their industry
- Maintains a presence in markets across the globe working with an array of customers
- There’s barely a name they don’t deal with as their product innovation has taken the world by storm and led to exceptional growth.
- This growth has led to a Business Unit Controller role leading a high profile global customer
- Are quickly building an industry leading team with innovative, ambitious thinkers and a down to earth culture
- As Business Unit Controller, you will take responsibility for a key Global Foodservice Customer
- Will take responsibility for 3 Direct Reports and matrix responsibility for a cross functional team
- Takes full P&L responsibility for a Global Customer, with overall strategic responsibility
- As Business Unit Controller, you will be responsible for Top-Top negotiations
- Drives new business opportunities via innovation and smart collaboration
- As well as recognizing cost efficiencies and overall trading opportunities to drive margin growth
- Is a true leadership opportunity with a strong opportunity for future progression
- As Business Unit Controller you will work closely with cross functional teams both in the UK and Europe, so being an expert communicator is essential.
- Will be sat in a Commercial/Business Unit Controller role currently
- MUST have experience working in a large food/drink manufacturer
- Will be managing a high-profile, strategic customer
- Possesses extensive leadership experience and understands managing vs leading
- Has experience working in matrix structures
- Must be highly commercial with a strong track record of delivering results
- Is energetic, ambitious and can develop and motivate teams
- Has experience of landing NPD – ideally from concept to launch
- Is consumer centric in their approach
Benefits & details:
- A highly competitive salary which reflects their ambition to secure a Business Unit Controller with future potential
- Bonus, company car and package
- Excellent progression opportunities in a high growth environment
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 13/16888/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.