- Has quickly become one of the leaders in their industry
- Maintains a presence in markets across the globe working with an array of customers
- There’s barely a name they don’t deal with as their product innovation has taken the world by storm and led to exceptional growth.
- They boast some highly strategic Foodservice customers are now looking for more
- Creating a Business Development Lead role to target Foodservice and QSR Customers across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa
- As Business Development Lead, you will own the Foodservice/QSR Business Development Strategy from End to End
- Reporting to the board of this global blue-chip, you will have the eyes, ears and support of some its most senior stakeholders
- You will build out the contact strategy to secure some of the biggest QSR customers in the industry
- And work with their Global teams to demonstrate what being a customer of theirs is truly about!
- Has the support of one the brightest and most forward thinking teams in the industry
- And will offer huge breadth and opportunity to grow from a Business Development Lead in a Global team to part of the SLT
- Will have a track record in winning new business and be a hunter profile
- Must be operating in a Business Development Lead position or similar, with strategic responsibility
- Understands the Food and Beverage world and be able to demonstrate how to build out a successful contact strategy
- Can demonstrate converting new customers into strategic accounts
- Has the ability to operate at a senior level and influence senior stakeholders
Benefits & details:
- A highly competitive salary which reflects their ambition
- Bonus, company car and package including shares
- Excellent progression opportunities in a high growth environment
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 13/16888b/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.