£45,000 plus bonus, car allowance & benefits
Based: Home Based – Southern Head Office
Due to this growth and internal promotion, our client require a National Account Manager. While having the financial muscle of a major food manufacturer this will not be like working for a large blue-chip corporation. As they are a dynamic, focused, and entrepreneurial business. that allows fast decisions.
- You will be working with top grocery accounts and your principle focus will be to grow sales.
- The role is a combination of new business and account management
- Develop joint business plans across the brands (these can include food, drink and health and beauty brands) with the Senior National Account Manager
- Understand the needs of the business and how to meet these in all areas of pricing, promotions, and category development.
- Building relationships cross functionally across your account portfolio.
- Will have managed a multiple account or worked as a National account Executive or number two on a major multiple.
- With passion and entrepreneurial skills to make this happen.
- be graduate calibre, coupled with excellent communication skills and high levels of IT literacy and financial acumen.
- A hunter mentality due to a new product development programme which is second to none.
Our client managers a range of speciality foods, beverages and health and beauty brands. They are a real success story with listings across the major multiples and retail and have exciting growth plans in place. Unlike other businesses they are more versatile, focused, and ambitious. Their products are at the forefront of consumer changing tastes including healthy ranges and plant-based products. As a result, they have had excellent sales growth.
In return our client can offer:
- Career development in a business committed to growth
- Training that will enable you to progress in both ability and responsibility
- A financial package designed to attract candidates with potential
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv.
Not right for you? We would still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications to any of our roles will be forwarded to our retained consultants Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.