Are you a passionate and motivated National Account Executive looking for your next move with the desire to work for a fast-paced growing food company?
If the above is true for you, then stop your search and have a read of this opportunity!
We are on the hunt for an incredibly passionate and driven individual who thrives from developing customers, providing incredible service and has a hunger to succeed in a forward thinking environment.
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious person to join the team in London as a Junior National Account Manager; you’ll be joining a lively team of individuals, responsible for the account management of a flexible mix of Top 4 Grocery multiples.
- Managing your own portfolio within Top 4 Grocers, as well as supporting across the rest of the portfolio
- Building rapport with buyers and growing a strong network of contacts in order to maximise revenue and repeat business Strong account management
- Identifying opportunities for category growth and new product sales
- Developing and maintaining relationships with a number of the top UK Grocery accounts
- P&L management at national account level
- We’re looking to speak to switched on, intelligent individuals who can demonstrate success in managing Grocery partners to date
- Strong sales experience within an FMCG environment will be beneficial
- You have strong relationship building skills with the ability to generate long-term business partnerships in an ever-changing product landscape
- You are adaptable, likeable and career-driven You’re a fast learner who is able to pick up new ideas and concepts quickly
Interested? If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up-to-date CV. Due to the high number of candidates applying who have visa requirements, we would like to provide advance notice that we are currently unable to progress with any candidate who does not have a full right to work in the UK without dependant or sponsorship requirements.
Not right for you? We have a vast portfolio of clients who are always looking for new talented and passionate individuals to join their teams. Let us know what you are looking for and we can help match you with your next career move.
All applications to roles advertised by Veritas Partners Ltd are reviewed by our team of consultants. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive we are unfortunately unable to respond to each applicant individually, therefore if you have not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.