Head of Sales (UK & International)
Hybrid working (Maldon Office)
Do you want to work with a brand that is loved by foodies and chefs globally?
Are you a Head of Sales that’s looking to join a renowned heritage brand, leading a successful team across Grocery, Foodservice and International?
The Advocate Group are currently representing Maldon Salt. The business has been operating for over 140 years and keeps to its traditional manufacturing methods to create the highest quality product.
Maldon is on an exciting and continuous growth journey, growing through innovation and expansion, numerous NPD projects, and an exciting rebrand.
- Develop sales strategies in UK and global markets in collaboration with CD and teams.
- Set annual sales targets, marketing strategies, and identify potential customer base.
- Enhance existing customer relationships and propose new terms for market growth.
- Lead commercial analysis ensuring profitability targets are met, managing P&L and margins.
- Structure Sales and Customer Services Team to achieve revenue and margin goals.
- Create and adapt business plans, driving course corrections as needed.
- Collaborate on annual marketing strategies, guiding implementation for market success.
- Drive innovation through NPD, consult on pricing strategies, and manage sales forecasting.
- Cultivate cross-functional relationships within the Senior Leadership Team.
- Champion brand values, attending key events to promote the Maldon brand and build networks.
- Experience in multi-channel customer account management in FMCG, developing and implementing brand strategies.
- Ability to identify new market opportunities and evaluate new business opportunities.
- Demonstrated experience in key account management, engaging customers effectively.
- Skilled in commercial analysis, ensuring profitable and sustainable growth.
- Experience spans international markets, achieving consistent growth and success.
- Expertise in channel dynamics, leveraging market feedback for innovative strategies.
- Knowledge of category management, consumer insights, and shopper marketing.
- Highly motivated, results-driven, and adept in P&L management.
- Comfortable with data analysis, using insights to shape effective strategies.
- Exceptional communication, negotiation skills, and team leadership experience, meeting key targets while maintaining confidentiality and strategic focus.
If the role and responsibilities sound like a good fit for you, then I’d love to speak to you!
As the exclusive recruitment partner for Maldon Salt, please be aware that all direct or third-party applications will be directed to our team at The Advocate Group.
Find out more about our available opportunities or how we can help you further your career – contact us today.
Please get in touch by clicking the “Apply Now” button to be considered for this vacancy:
Call: 020 7871 8000
The Advocate Group is a leading recruitment partner, based in the UK, to the FMCG and consumer product sectors.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.