A 360 Content Manager role developing content strategies, plans, creative and executing across all core consumer touch points for an FMCG business.Client Details
An established European FMCG business with a plethora of high performing brands sold across 120 countries worldwide.Description
Content Manager Key Responsibilities
- Ensure brand content is consistent across all platforms, including stores and hierarchy.
- Create engaging content as needed, including retail media, performance media, social media, stores, and more.
- Define clear and effective content guidelines to ensure quality and consistency.
- Regularly review and optimize content to ensure it meets SEO and user engagement goals.
- Develop and implement a strategy for managing ratings and reviews to enhance brand reputation and customer engagement.
- Manage relationships with content agencies, ensuring they deliver high-quality work that aligns with our brand and business goals.
- Define and implement A/B testing to optimize content performance.
- Regularly analyze competitor content to identify opportunities for improvement and differentiation.
- Manage and update the brand website, including uploading banners and other content.
- Create and manage landing pages and A+ content to drive user engagement and conversions.
- Adapt and optimize content based on performance data and user feedback.
- Create a variety of content types, including basic, video, enhanced, stores, banners, retail media, social, and more.
- Define and update the UK app management strategy, ensuring it aligns with overall business goals,
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, or Communication.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of the UK market and consumer trends.
- Ability to travel as needed for meetings and events.
- Strong knowledge of content management systems, SEO, and social media platforms.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision making.
- Knowledge of A/B testing, content syndication, and competitor analysis.
This Content Manager position is offering a basic salary of £48,000 - £53,000 (DOE). The role is based in Berkshire and you will be need to be in the office 3 days a week with Tuesday/Wednesday being core days. There is a car park on-site, and you will be required to travel to HQ in Europe as and when needed.
Also their is a Private Health Care Scheme, Pension, Cycle To Work Scheme, and on-site gym.