A respected market leader within the commercial interiors sector, who have experienced rapid growth over the last 10 years are looking to strengthen their team with the key recruitment of an additional Key Account Manager within the residential sector. The company has a choice of products available through flooring contractors for projects undertaken by architects, designers and other specifiers.
About the Role:
- We’re looking for a Key Account Manager to take on the challenge of penetrating various aspects of the hospitality and leisure market through key clients and specifiers that operate within the sector.
- The role would suit a professional sales driven individual who will be able to maintain and build customer relationships plus generate specification sales through Architects and Designers within London.
- The role is varied and will demand a strong individual who can focus on the importance of detail.
- You’ll have all the tools to do the job: the broadest product range, great delivery support and top-class customer service.
- You’ll need to leverage your potential through your customer relationship building skills, tenacity and drive to build and grow the area.
Duties Will Include:
- Create a specific business plan to proactively identify and target growth opportunities.
- Source new projects / opportunities focusing upon specification sales with A&D practices, end users and main contractors.
- Pursing hospitality and commercial projects.
- Manage the whole process of projects from the initial concept until its conclusion.
- The successful candidate will have experience within the floorcoverings or commercial interiors market place and have knowledge within the hospitality, leisure and office sectors.
- If you have experience selling to the commercial interiors sector, flooring, ceramic tiles, KBB, furniture, furnishings, wallcoverings we would love to hear from you.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.