As the Bar Manager, your primary mission is to lead a dynamic team in providing unparalleled service to our guests, guaranteeing they have an exceptional overall visitor experience. Your role involves managing a team of 10 bar staff and also maximising revenue growth opportunities and operating with the allocated financial budget.Client Details
A fast-paced and buzzing hospitality venue with festive decor and an immersive experience that is much-loved by its loyal customers.Description
- Team Leadership: Motivate and lead your group to continuously provide excellent service, fostering a warm and engaging atmosphere for our visitors.
- Operations: Ensure the bar is running smoothly, by organising shifts and adequate availability of stock
- Revenue Optimisation: Use techniques to spot and seize chances for increased revenue, such as menu items, special event promotions, and up-selling to boost profits.
- Financial Stewardship: Effectively manage the bar's financial resources to meet or beyond budgetary requirements while keeping expenditures under control and quality intact.
- Compliance and Safety: To maintain a safe and legally compliant business, make sure that all legislative rules, health and safety standards, and company policies are strictly followed.
- Inventory Management: Monitor stock levels, order supplies, and minimise waste when it comes to bar inventory.
- Customer Experience: By obtaining and acting upon customer input and upholding high service standards, continuously monitor and improve the entire visitor experience.
- Staff Development: Encourage a culture of growth and learning by giving your team members opportunities for training and development.
- Quality Assurance: Keep the bar area spotless, well-organised, and presented to the highest standards.
- Proven experience in bar management at a busy venue, with a strong understanding of beverage and service industry best practices.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills to motivate and coordinate a diverse team.
- Ability to make basic and complex cocktails with a knowledge of alcoholic/ non-alcoholic beverage-making.
- Financial acumen to effectively manage budgets and optimize revenue.
- Knowledge of local and national regulations pertaining to the sale and service of alcoholic beverages.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Excellent opportunities for development and progression with a successful well-reputed business
Staff discounts across all areas of offering with a big organisation