- Exciting opportunity to join an insect based snack brand
- Help mould a brand and sales team as you build out a new category
Are you passionate about food, sustainability and change?
My client is on a mission to build a better future both for our bodies and our planet. With the shift in buying patterns away from traditional proteins, my client has a truly innovative product in the alternative protein market.
My client is now looking for a Business Development Executive to drive sales and brand growth across the London foodservice market. If the idea of building a challenger brand in a competitive market excites you, then read on.
This is a multi-faceted, fast-paced role in a start-up. The successful candidate will be heavily client facing, leading product demonstrations and winning new businessDescription
- Actively prospect for new business opportunities and bring on new accounts
- Tackle the London foodservice market head-on
- Manage relationships with wholesalers, across foodservice, contract caterers and workplace
- Attend trade shows and deliver product demonstrations
- Educate your account base through product samplings
- Drive distribution and brand awareness throughout London independent trade
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role or brand ambassador role (food & drink a bonus)
- Must be excited by the food & drink industry
- Must be willing to do a field based role 2-3 days a week
- Enthusiastic and energetic - start-ups operate at a fast-pace
- Must be London based
- Possibility of equity in the business
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Christmas off + your birthday off
- Pension contribution
- Weekly free breakfast & drinks