Are you a Digital or Data Wizz looking for a new and exciting growth opportunity?
This Northwest-based company is experiencing some incredible growth, and in turn, looking to hire an experienced Digital Marketer to support in this exciting journey and join them as a Marketplace Manager. This vibrant company is vastly growing, improving sales year on year, and is looking for an experienced and energetic individual to join the fast-paced environment and get stuck in driving the sales growth of Amazon working hand in hand with a dedicated agency to execute.
This brand is very well established in the B2B market, with backing from a large Blue-Chip, and has since seen huge success in launching within B2C and needs someone knowledgeable in digital marketing to take this side of the business to new heights driving sales growth!
The key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Working extensively with an external agency managing (Ads, SEO, Content etc.)
- Working cross-functionally with the wider teams across the commercial mix
- Managing and utilising channel A&P budget
- Working with internal and external teams to create engaging content
- Overall responsibility for analysis and insights into marketplace trends
- Consistently extract insight and data to make strategic decisions
The ideal candidate will be:
- Experienced in digital marketing working in a product-based business (FMCG experience would be advantageous)
- Confident in data analytics, merchandising and content having an eye for detail
- Ability to operate within an autonomous role
- Amazon marketplace (desirable but not a necessity)
- A truly ambitious individual who strives for growth
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role. Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.