This is a magnificent opportunity to join a respected, renowned, and ethical flooring business in a strategic international sales role.
Are you an international business professional, experienced in working within the contract flooring sector and in managing sales to international markets?
Do you possess a man-management background that includes managing International Sales Managers located internationally and/or in the UK?
Are you familiar with international routes to market, in particular the management of distributors?
If you have answered positively to the above questions, we would love to hear from you.
This is a pivotal role for our client, an internationally focused and innovative commercial flooring business. The International Sales Director will be responsible for leading and directing the international B2B sales operations in key markets.
You will work closely with the CEO and manage a team of direct reports based in the UK, Europe and Middle East. Your primary goal will be to drive revenue growth, increase export market share, and strengthen the company’s presence in international markets.
This role is critical to the sustainable growth and ultimate success of the business within the next decade.
Sales Strategy Development:
- Develop and execute the company's international sales strategy to achieve revenue and profitability targets.
- Identify new business opportunities, markets, and potential customers for expansion.
- Analyse market trends and competitor activities to make informed strategic decisions.
Team Leadership and Management:
- Lead, motivate, and manage a team of sales professionals based internationally and in the UK.
- Set clear performance goals and KPIs for the team and monitor their progress.
- Provide coaching, training, and mentoring to enhance the team's sales skills and product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customers and distributors in international markets.
- Evaluate market potential and devise entry strategies for new territories.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to adapt products to market needs.
- A respected market leader within the commercial flooring sector which has a reputation for developing new, innovative and environmentally responsible products.
- The organisation has been expanding and is constantly looking for new business opportunities.
- It is an exciting time to join and develop your career within this leading company which provides an environment in which employees can achieve success, grow and develop.
- The business can offer a basic salary in the region of £80,000 plus company car (or allowance), bonus and benefits.
As a suitable candidate for this International Sales Director role, you will possess the following profile:
- A wealth of international experience, building business in markets around the world.
- Proven leadership experience managing people.
- You will have overseen expansion in international markets through the effective management of a capable and motivated team.
- A strong background in commercial flooring and or contract/interiors.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Demonstrable record of progress and achievement
In the first instance please forward your CV to Russell Cripps
Job Reference: RC/SBB 2548
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.