Talent & Development Manager
Shepherds Bush & Bishops Stortford
4 or 5 day week – competitive basic + great benefits
Our Purpose is to Create the Most Irresistible Treats. Our Mission is to take Gu to more people and places whilst reducing our impact on the planet! Great Place to Work award.
We are the number one chilled dessert brand and pioneer in indulgence and we are bringing a ‘first to market launch’ with the most indulgent product yet!
- Develop robust Talent Management Processes Line Manager to Learning Practitioner
- Lead on succession planning.
- Ensure the performance and development review cycle is embedded and lived
- Execute and evaluate learning strategies and programmes
- Evaluate individual and organisational development needs, using a performance and skills gap approach Implement various learning methods companywide
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Help managers develop their team members through career pathways
- Track budgets and negotiate contracts with external provider
- Create and support manager’s with new starter training
- Overall responsibility for managing our GU apprenticeship levy pot
- Ensure that all internal promotions have a robust development plan and support the employee and line manager throughout
- Lead on any training action plans that arise from the employee engagement survey
- Ensure that all Gü Line managers have the skills to effectively lead and develop their teams
- Create a behavioural competency framework that links to the Gü values that is evaluated through the PDR processes
You will have:
- The ability to identify and deliver T&D needs, good engagement and coaching of all level employees, excellent rapport building skills, will be articulate and an exceptional communicator, being able to present and converse across a wide audience
- Good at influencing at a senior level.
- Effective time manager and team player who is self motivated and passionate about L&D.
- Knowledgeable in Talent Development Processes and willing to research new approaches.
- Happy to work at pace and with flexibility to work as part of the wider people team.
PHC for self
Electric car scheme
Increased holiday with length of service
Option to buy more holiday
Enhanced maternity / paternity (Maternity is 6 months full pay after 2 years service. 3 months full for 1-2 years)
Flexi week opportunity every year
Cycle to work
Interested? If you wish to apply for this role, please click on the apply button with a copy of your up-to-date CV.
Not right for you? We have a vast portfolio of clients who are always looking for new talented and passionate individuals to join their teams. Let us know what you are looking for and we can help match you with your next career move.