National Account Manager - Consumer Healthcare
Leading brands within their categories. Client Details
UK subsidiary of International Group who own some leading brands. Description
The National Account Manager - Consumer Healthcare will develop and deliver effective commercial strategies across the customer portfolio in order to generate profitable, sustainable growth in all the relevant categories for my client.
They will have a dedicated focus on range, price and promotion whilst being cognisant of the wider UK & Ireland commercial plan. They will be a key member of both the commercial and wider teams and functions by exuding the core principles and values of the business.
They will collaborate closely with marketing and category management colleagues to maximise effective delivery. In a collegiate team and environment they will be a leader and continually look at developing their skills as well personal self-assessment and regular feedback.
The role will require a minimum of two days per week in the office therefore locations around the Surrey and London, ideally SW London are desirable. Profile
The National Account Manager - Consumer Healthcare will come with the following skills and experience.
- previous national account management experience, essentially from an FMCG, Health & Beauty or Consumer Healthcare background and from a branded environment.
- strong commercial and financial skills, experience of managing their own P&L, as well as JBP and excellent customer planning skills.
- self-starter, driven and results orientated.
- strong customer relationship builder with a track record of growing key customers.
- strong IT and excel skills.
- team player, someone who enjoys working collaboratively with their commercial team and the wider business.
- nationally mobile, keen on office / home / customer travel.
£50,000-£60,000 (DOE) per annum, £6k car allowance, annual bonus, pension, healthcare, 25 days leave + the BH's plus some other contractual benefits.