Driving sales growth across Germany and DACH region.
Joining a high-performing, fast-growing business and brand.
Key Account Manager - Germany (DACH region) Client Details
A true market-leading consumer healthcare products business, rapidly expanding across all International regions and now looking for a strong, commercial, driven and tenacious Key Account Manager to lead and drive sales into retail and drive growth in the German region, and wider DACH market in the coming years.
With its Global HQ in the UK my client designs, develops and markets drug-free healthcare technologies which improve the health, well-being and the lives of the people who use them. A global leader in their field with the most innovative and premium product ranges in their sector my client has a proven track record and reputation with leading retailers around the world. You will be joining a high performing team in Europe that keeps people, value, customers and results at its core.
The German business is currently enjoying rapid growth with a brand that enjoys National TV adverting, celebrity endorsement and products that deliver proven results. Their major brand continues to be the market-leader in Germany as well as globally and this role is an extremely exciting one to be a part of something special in the years to come. Description
As the Key Account Manager - Germany (DACH region) you will be responsible for the following.
- Growing my clients market share and scaling up their German retail network, driving this in a profitable way.
- Have an initial focus on E-tailers / C21 and Santitaethaus
- Working closely with the Head of Sales EMEA to execute sales and distribution strategy and exceed revenue and profit goals for the region.
- Manager the key relationships and all stages of the sales / commercial process from prospecting to negotiation and closing opportunities.
- Continually monitor, evaluate and identify gaps and opportunities for future sales and relationships.
- Work very closely with the marketing team to identify effective trade marketing plans and grow the sell in & out for the key accounts.
- Develop close, strong relationships with the retail groups, positioning my client as the category leader and preferred partner.
- On an ongoing basis, develop and recommend recommendations from growth opportunities across the region and markets, including commercial partnerships, business development and new product innovation.
The successful candidate for this Key Account Manager - Germany (DACH region) role will come with the following background, experiences and skills.
- Current or previous experience of working successfully with German retailers and coming with knowledge of the German retail landscape from an online / ecommerce and bricks and mortar perspective.
- Previous Sales and Account Management experience with a proven track record of growing relationships and accounts.
- P&L experience as well as high levels of forecasting and sales reporting.
- Strong cross-functional experience - working across not only sales, but marketing, operations, category, customer service and finance.
- Highly skilled in both the German and English language - additional European languages would be an advantage.
- Strong presentation and financial skills.
- Excellent communicator both internally and externally.
- Self-starter, highly motivated to deliver high levels of sales performance and customer service with your accounts.
- Experience or knowledge of Sanitaetshaus desirable but not essential
£50,000 to £60,000 salary depending on experience, 20% annual bonus, package benefits, 25 days leave.