Opportunity to join some high potential customers growth.
Join a global consumer business with amazing career opportunities. Client Details
Global name in CPG / SDA brands.
National Account Manager - eCommerce Description
The National Account Manager - eCommerce will be responsible for:
P&L responsibility for the accounts, strategic and day-to-day leadership, ensuring that sales targets are hit or exceeded.
Monthly forecasting and adjustments.
Responsible for execution of promotional activity, stock management, portfolio optimisation, performance, and implementing strategies that generate win-win outcomes for both eCommerce retailers and my client.
Working collaboratively across different teams (Marketing, Content, Data, Operations, Finance...) while managing a sales pipeline and leading terms negotiations.Profile
The National Account Manager - eCommerce will come with the following:
- Established experience within a similar sales environment, already operating at a National Account Manager level in the FMCG or CPG industries
- Proven track record of achieving business development and revenue growth
- Already have experience with the likes of AO.com / Very Group / JD Williams Group / Amazon etc.
- Experience of implementing sales plans, developing customer account plans, JBPs and managing budgets against defined KPIs
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence at all levels whilst providing a quality customer orientated approach
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, planning, problem solving, presentation and organisational skills
- Able to commute to the Berkshire head office a min of 3 days per week
£competitve base salary, car allowance, bonus scheme, benefits, career growth