Health and nutrition, are you truly passionate about this? Are you currently looking for a new role within a company who are on the rise? Are you a ‘go-getter’ and proactive? Brave but strategic, and want to work in the exciting world of an SME?
If so, this could be for you!
Formed in 2019, this SME is experiencing high growth. In these 4 years, they’ve gone from nothing to making a real impact within the world of healthy foods. You have the opportunity to join a growing brand that follows a simple ethos when it comes to its products – Natural and Nutritional. Not only do their products taste fantastic but it’s all about promoting health and reconnecting with ‘real food’! They believe in using real ingredients, tried and tested through generations to not confuse health and performance!
So, what’s the opportunity? As this business rapidly expands, they’re looking for somebody to head up growth via D2C and potentially support wider retail growth. This is to support and further enhance their rapid expansion, we’re supporting them in the search for a Head of Growth. In simple terms, this is someone who takes the lead on all things eCommerce when it comes to performance and growth marketing. A commercial and creative role which will see you budget responsible taking full accountability for D2C.
This is a hybrid role and a vital one in developing the growth of the brand. They are in London and you will be expected in the office 2/3 days a week depending on business needs, if you’re a D2C expert and operated in a strategically enabling role with a high-growth business, this could just be the opportunity you were looking for…
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for sales and profit performance across D2C, setting both acquisition and retention strategies.
- Managing existing and new paid advertising channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, Pinterest, Google, podcasts) and forcing expansion and experimentation in unknown territory.
- Set best practices across email marketing including flows and segmentation.
- Expanding the team - we’re in hyper-growth mode and as we scale, your team will need to reflect that.
- Liaising and management of external agencies. Marketing data and site performance with P&L responsibility.
Knowledge and Experience: Can demonstrate growth and performance management of a D2C site
- Have had full P&L and budget responsibility
- Acquisition led with a great understanding of retention
- Comfortable with working on data sets drawing insights; Google Analytics
- Small/challenger brand experience
- Entrepreneurial and a real self starter - proactive
- Loyalty and subscription experience
- Demonstrate creativity
This truly is a great opportunity to be part of something special. If you’re passionate about everything eCommerce and passionate about health and wellbeing then hit apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, this isn't always possible due to the high levels of applications we receive. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.