Are you London-based and considering new roles in Sales? Do you have +6 months of FMCG experience and want to develop your sales career?
This is a mission-led B-Corp business that cares about people & the planet!
With multiple awards won, an established and growing range of high-quality products across all the major mults and a blue-chip backing they are arguably best placed in the market to make a genuine positive impact to the plant-based market. They are a humble and authentic business and encourage no room for ego rule! They encourage you to find your voice and bring new ideas to the table.
Take yourself on a journey and create history! Put in the hard work and believe in the brand, the business will take care of the rest.
I’m on the hunt for a high energy, super ambitious, resilient individual full of personality with at least +6 months of FMCG experience to join their already established sales team as their new Commercial Executive! You’ll be reporting to a National Account Manager with over x4 years of SME challenger brand experience and working closely with them to not only grow sales but also to develop your career and skillset. You must have experience in FMCG as you will be out on the road at least one day a week strengthening the brand across OOH and Retail, the rest of your time will be spent managing their Wholesale and Convenience accounts at the HQ level including NPD sell ins, planning promotions, negotiating on JBPs and reporting regular data reports.
A Commercial Executive's main responsibilities include –
- Account Management – Wholesale & Convenience accounts with full P&L.
- New business – identifying commercial opportunities across OOH.
- Field sales – strengthening existing field sales relationships.
- Execute NPD and promotional plans ensuring forecast accuracy.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders on developing and executing NPD.
- Live and breathe the brand's purpose!
You will be/have –
- +6 months FMCG sales experience – OOH is desirable.
- High energy, positive, super ambitious and a glass-half-full kind of person.
- Numerically strong and confident in influencing change.
- Commutable into London on the regular.
- Personality and lots of it!
This business believes in potential, they invest heavily in recruiting and then nurturing careers into something special. They believe that food can be made better, and their mission purpose will revolutionise the category!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, this isn't always possible due to the high levels of applications we receive. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.