Job Role = NAM Foodservice
Location = Homebased
Salary = £50k + £6k Car Allowance
Benefits = Pension / 25 days holiday + Bank holidays / Cycle to work scheme / Company Bonus Scheme
VFC Foods is an audacious vegan food business that launched in December 2020. Challenging the food industry with great tasting vegan meat alternatives. VFC are rebellious, playful, and empowering a food revolution that will capture the attention of a mainstream flexitarian/meat-reducing audience.
The Business has achieved stellar growth in the last 2 ½ years both in Retail and Foodservice, both here in the UK and internationally. This has been accelerated even further, by the recent acquisitions of the Meatless Farm Brand in the UK & Clive’s Pies business, which will take us from a £3m GS business this year to a Circa £12m business going forward. The business is hungry and ambitious for more growth, which will help us achieve our ultimate aim of removing animals from the Food Chain!
Due to the recent purchase of Meatless Farm, we now have a sizeable Foodservice Business, so we are expanding our team to help take us on the next stage of our growth. You will have full P&L management of Foodservice accounts, where you will be empowered, encouraged, and supported, to treat it like your own business and make your own decisions. This is a position for someone who is comfortable with cross functional working and not afraid to roll their sleeves up and doing things outside of their job, to get things done and deliver results! If you want to be in a role where you have a huge opportunity to make a huge impact, both to the business and wider society, then this is the role for you!
Don’t worry you don’t need to be Vegan, all applications welcome!
- Develop and maintain relationships with your customers
- Create and implement customer business plans and annual joint business plans to achieve agreed objectives and targets.
- Analyse sales data to identify opportunities and develop insights to drive growth.
- Monitor and manage customer profitability and pricing to ensure profitable growth.
- Negotiate and manage contracts and terms of trade with customers
- Conduct Post Promo reviews and deliver recommendations on wider business promo strategy change
- Create accurate forecasts in conjunction with Demand Planner
- Working cross functionally with Marketing & NPD teams to create engaging customer sell in presentations
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- P&L management of large End User accounts (Restaurants, Pub Groups, Education, Workplace etc) &/Or Key RTM’s (Brakes, Bidfood etc)
- Effective communication and people skills.
- Collaborative mindset and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Exceptional accuracy, numeracy and forecasting skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proactive and takes initiative.
- Tenacious with can do attitude
If this sounds like the role for you, then please apply with covering letter and CV.
Only accepting applications directly from candidates and not via recruitment agencies