We are looking for spirited individuals to represent drinks giant Diageo and their famous alcohol brands including Smirnoff Vodka, Gordons Gin and Guinness. Join us as a Sales Executive and earn £30900 + £3000 bonus + company van, whilst opening the door to fantastic career opportunities.
Ideal location: Ilford, United Kingdom, E11
Territory covering: London East, London Central, Ilford and surrounding areas
A drivers licence that enables you to drive in the UK is essential.
A typical day as a Sales Executive will involve:
- Field sales visits into convenience retailers on your territory promoting the Diageo spirits portfolio.
- Educating retailers on how to increase their alcohol sales through a blended method of face to face and digital interaction, and providing informed recommendations.
- Activating the products in your customers stores using point of sale.
- Negotiating additional shelf space for drinks and displays to increase the visibility of Diageo's portfolio.
- Reporting back insight and information gained during your calls
- Using your people skills to build strong business relationships across convenience
Why work for us as a Sales Executive:
- Great package offered £30900 + up to £3k Bonus per annum
- Additional incentives run throughout the year
- 20 days holiday (increasing by 1 day per year up to 25 days) + 8 bank holidays
- Be one of the first to try Diageo's newest products
- £60 'Go for it voucher' per year to spend on an activity or hobby of your choice
- Distillery tour tickets across the UK for you and a plus one
- Company van, tablet, mobile phone and company mileage.
- Company pension scheme
- Once you pass probation you will be eligible for additional perks; e.g. family attractions, travel, and subsidised gym membership.
You would enjoy this Sales Executive role if:
- You enjoy meeting new people and are able to quickly form long-lasting relationships.
- You would be proud to represent Diageo and its premium alcohol brands and are committed to delivering the best support to their customers.
- You would relish the opportunity to take ownership of your own territory and consistently deliver against your targets.
- You enjoy achieving, making an impact, and like to maximise every opportunity.
- You have a proactive attitude, with the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- You will be given access to excellent training and development and the support of your manager. CPM is Gold Investors in People accredited, and we are passionate about giving our people the opportunities and training to grow both themselves and their careers.
CPM is an equal opportunities employer, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities. We work in a collaborative environment where great ideas and achievements are shared and celebrated.