A superb opportunity for an experienced Category Manager to join a Healthcare OTC subsidiary of a global FMCG business, looking to secure their first Category person in this function. You'll truly take ownership, influence internally & externally on setting and executing category vision to take this challenger brand into captain's across the retailer landscape.Client Details
A wholly owned subsidiary of a global food company. Growth challenger within Healthcare OTC, with a passion for consumer health & wellbeing and continued evolution of their brand and consumer awareness. Description
Working closely with sales and marketing, you are recognised internally as the expert and 'go to' in category management.
Instrumental in defining, planning & executing the category building blocks to realise business & category vision.
You identify, define and solve business problems by applying your category knowledge and align stakeholders along the way.
This role requires you to interact with senior management and cross functional teams to meet current and future strategic demands of the business.
Plays a leadership role by providing accurate and relevant channel point of sale information that will lead to business opportunities such as innovations, customer promotions, portfolio, pricing, etc. that will lead to achieve multi categories targets.
** An individual who's looking to take a brand from a challenger in category to captain's across the Retail landscape **Profile
- Self starter - with the ability to set & lead the category function
- Category planning and delivering growth through category leadership#
- Demonstrable retail customer category experience, influencing external Buyer stakeholders through a non bias lens
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Having a future-focused mindset, being curious about industry trends, digital solutions and innovation for consumers, and translating opportunities into business plans
- Developing and delivering plans, measuring and monitoring results and making recommendations to achieve growth targets
- Business planning and how to maximise revenue growth
- Influencing stakeholders and interacting effectively with others with the courage and resilience to hold an alternative point of view
- Analytical skills and business acumen
** Ideal role for someone looking to make a large impact in a small, yet growing business **Job Offer
Collaborative working environment.