On-Trade representing a luxury brand
Brand Ambassador – North & Scotland
Benefits: Salary £32,000 - £35,000, 10% bonus, Company Car & Pension Scheme
‘THE MOST LUXURIOUS SOFT DRINK IN THE WORLD’
London Essence is the only mixer made with distilled essences and therefore unlocks elevated experiences beyond all other brands. The result is a luxury light and balanced range of finely crafted mixers, carefully calibrated to accentuate today’s premium spirits.
On behalf of The London Essence Co. @ WiseHead Productions, Elevate are recruiting a Brand Ambassador to work in our North & Scotland territory, to support our sales teams. Ideally you will be based in the North with easy access to the M62 motorway.
You will be working within luxury outlets, high end hotels and restaurants this will also include group accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with previous experience in the On- Trade, you
should be able to influence new business and distribution so on-trade experience is crucial for this role, ideally being able to understand the commercial side of sales, RTM connectivity and an existing network with spirit partners would be preferable.
We want someone who will share their passion, lead trainings, tastings, and events across the Northwest.
Things we're looking for:
- Be able to organise activations and events to improve brand awareness and deliver training sessions
- Able to use your creativity to make amazing drinks and menus for our customers
- Able to demonstrate excellent relationship building and influencing skills
- Good negotiation skills & commercial mind-set, someone who can influence others
- Excellent presentation skills and professionalism
- Demonstrates consistent high standards of execution in outlet
- Self-disciplined to take ownership for your own day, delivering against targets to achieve success
- Contacts within the industry- Bar tenders, RTM and sprit brands
- It is a requirement of this role that you hold a full driving licence.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please send a C.V. and covering letter with current salary to email@example.com Initial interviews will be held locally.
Strictly no agencies